best viewed with TrebuchetMS & AndaleMono

About Me

<webcoding /> Mission Statement

It is with a great sense of anticipation and joy that I begin this blog. I am looking forward to the work I hope to do here- basically to explore solutions to the challenges I have come up against while working with XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, and PHP, with an emphasis on open source technologies.

I have come across many problem-solving opportunities in my classes, particularly with browser inconsistencies in the implementation of CSS. I only wish I had taken notes along the way rather than rely on my faulty memory. But I did gather an enormous list of links and have retained the work I did that included the workarounds and fixes.

Now I will have a place to document these things, hopefully cutting down on my Googling for solutions I have already implemented to problems I've previously encountered. I intend to link to my work, to examples, and to a list of resources I'll be organizing on the accompanying web site, webcoding.640k.net.

 

2 Comments:

Blogger traceLine said...

Nothing for it but to post a comment to test out the styles here. Not sure how else to test.

9:57 PM  
Blogger traceLine said...

Testing profile image. This is a test. This is only a test.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

To the Top